Did you hear the exciting news? We have partnered with Paisley Paws Charitable Veterinary Foundation to create a life-saving, life-enhancing fund for our hospital!
What is Paisley Paws?
Paisley Paws is a non-profit veterinary organization that was established to fill the gap and assist with meeting the financial needs of the veterinary profession. Paisley Paws provides grants directly to partnered hospitals, like ours, to assist with treatment or specialty care for families that cannot afford the cost of life-saving veterinary care.
In addition to these grants, Paisley Paws also lends a paw to scholarship grants for veterinarians, technicians, and veterinary students, and betterment of mental health.
How Does it Work?
Paisley Paws will match 20% of all life-saving, life-enhancing donations made to Orchard Mesa. 100% of these donations will be applied to our Paisley Paws fund and will be used at the discretion of our doctors and staff on a case-by-case basis. These donations made to Paisley Paws are tax-deductible!
How Do I Lend A Paw and Donate?
- Scan the QR Code Below
- Select the frequency of donation (One-Time, Monthly, Yearly)
- Choose the “Life Saving Fund” option to directly support Orchard Mesa Veterinary Hospital
- Select how you’d like to donate (PayPal, Debit Card, Credit Card)
- Print and fill out the Paisley Paws donation form
- Make sure you write “Orchard Mesa Veterinary Hospital for designated partner clinic
- If mailing a check, please make payable to “Paisley Paws Charitable Veterinary Foundation”
- Add payment method (if cash or check) and the filled-out form to the envelope
- Address envelope to Paisley Paws, P.O. Box 380 Kearney, MO 64060
- Drop if in the mail
- Round up your invoice when checking out of an appointment
How Can I Learn More?
To learn more about Paisley Paws and their mission, please visit their website at PaisleyPaws.org.