Updated letter to our friends regarding Covid-19 as of July, 2020
**NEW** Governor Polis has announced mandatory wearing of masks in all public places for a 30-day period.
With the increase of Covid-19 cases in Mesa County, our goal is still to keep our essential services available to the communities we serve and be there for you and your pets. We are continuing our guidelines for admittance and check-out during COVID-19 as follows:
- For appointments and surgery admittance - upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us.
- After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
- If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible. If you would prefer, we can help set you up with our online pharmacy, for home delivery.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
- We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments.
Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping to keep pets and people safe, and please don’t hesitate to call with questions.
We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and that appointments and surgery admittance will take a little longer than usual, therefore, we appreciate your patience!
Welcome to Orchard Mesa Veterinary Hospital
Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your pet for the last 30 years, and we plan to be here for you for the next 30 years and beyond!
We’re Orchard Mesa Veterinary Hospital, one of the most advanced facilities dedicated to the health and well-being of your pet. Orchard Mesa Veterinary Hospital is proud to serve Grand Junction, CO and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don't hesitate to call us at (970) 241-9866. Thank you!